CIBSE Yorkshire Region constitutes an elected Committee who are volunteers.
The Region's main activities are split:
- Organising technical events, such as lectures, seminars and visits to buildings considered of interest to its members.
- Liaising with the further educational institutions
- The committee receives funding from CIBSE headquarters based on the number of members, and the numbers of technical events held.
- Organising social events such as the Annual Dinner and the Spring Ball (Formerly known as the Ladies evening)
- The committee receives its funding, primarily from the ticket sales for the events.
The current Yorkshire Region membership stands at over 800 which is a larger membership than countries such as Australia, New Zealand, Wales and Ireland.
Details of the technical events will generally be Emailed to the Regions members using the CIBSE bulk email system, (therefore it is essential to keep CIBSE informed if your details change), and posted here on this website.